|INFRARED PERIMETER FENCES
Smart Electronic Security Fences
These fences cannot be crossed by intruders
or visitors without sending a signal to the control unit and they react differently depending on the
size of the crossing object and the place where the
fence is crossed. The fences can communicate by RS485
with the control unit and can easily be integrated
into any security or access control system.
To appreciate the benefits of this new innovation, first let's compare it
with the old alternatives...
|1. Iron fence
||2. Traditional 2 or 3 beam fence
Disadvantages of the iron spiked fence:
No local or remote warning when crossed
Impossible to integrate into a total security system
Disadvantages of 2-3 beam system
Easy to pass under or over the beams
No remote control of beam signal strength
Difficult to integrate in a total security system
The new alternative
: Electronic fences from 41cm to 204 cm
Local and remote warning with sound, light and sms
or call to multiple mobile phones.
Remote control of every beam strength.
Small dimensions, can be hidden in furniture, wall
or garden lights.
Detects the intruder and warns the owners before he
is inside the house or has broken doors or windows!
- Fences up to 60 meters long and 2 meters high.
2 to 12 beams per fencel.
- Height 41 cm (2 beams) up to 206 cm (12 beams),
width only 35 mm, easy to hide inside an object.
- 3 models - standard, advanced and RS485.
reaction when crossed by dog or bird or when crossed
by human being.
- RS485 communication with open protocol
to connect with any building control-, monitoring-
or alarm system.
- RS485 model offers signal strength
control of every beam. Easy to install and maintain.
- Outdoor perimeter alarm for resorts.
- House Project surrounding alarm.
- Hotel guest screening system, walls + electronic
- Building construction material protection.
- Access control, fence wall + proximity card reader.
- Car park, warns when cars enter/exit and counts
the number of cars.
- Exposition/Fair statistics.
- OEM applications.
The standard beam
Has a relay with Normally-Closed contacts which
open for 2 seconds when 2 neighbouring beams are
The contacts can trigger any alarm system or another
relay to sound a siren or switch on a light.
A small beeper inside warns when 1 beam (short beep)
or 2 beams (long beep) are crossed.
The advanced customized beam
Has a relay in which the contacts can be Normally-Open
or Normally-Closed and can be programmed to switch
from 1 to 255 seconds.
The contacts can switch on a siren or light for a
longer time than the standard beam so no extra control
Depending on the requirements, the contacts can switch
if 2 or more beams are broken.
This may be necessary when, for example, the neighbors'
cat crosses the wall and breaks the 2 lower beams.
Setting up triggering for 3 instead of 2 broken beams
will solve the problem.
The customized beam with RS485 bus
The beam listens on the bus and sends back a report
A standard report tells how many beams and which beams
An extended report tells the signal strength of each
beam. This is suitable for installers and maintenance
Any problem can easily be found and solved this way.
The RS485 bus makes it possible to connect many beams
to the alarm system with only 2 wires.
The distance between the beams and the control unit
can be many hundreds of meters.
The control unit comprises:
- Power supply 13.8V / 3A for the beam
- Backup battery
13.8V / 5.5 Ah to keep the beams running for 10
hours if the main power fails
- Memory to log all alarm events
- LCD to show which beam was broken
- Keypad to control (On/Off) the system
- Siren output to warn the guard or owner
- Lights output to make lights flash if the
beams are crossed
- RS485 communication bus
- RS232 communication bus to connect to PC
- Remote warning by sms or call with an integrated mobile phone
See the Infrared Beams at our Webstore
Please contact us if you would like more information